INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2001
"RIGHT PLACE, RIGHT TIME, WRONG EXECUTIVE TEAM? KNOW WHY & WHEN TO ADD MORE POWER TO
YOUR EXECUTIVE TEAM"
Provided especially to Center's community by one of its Knowledge Network Partners: High Performance Resources (HPR)
By invitation-only. No fee. Limited to 50 participants. Information below for possible participation. Panel from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Reception from 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
High Performance Resources, a Knowledge Network Partner of the Center, is offering members of its community the opportunity
to attend an invitation-only Panel. Executive-level panelists from pre-IPO and public companies will address their experiences in
building and maintaining a high level executive team. After panel presentations, audience participants will interact with the panelists
to address key issues and concerns. A light reception will follow for networking.
* Mr. Don Presson, Chief Executive Officer, High Performance Resources (Moderator)
* Mr. Derek Blazensky, General Partner, Cardinal Venture Capital
* Mr. Ray Garman, Chief Executive Officer, TNEX.net
* Mr. Warren Raisch, Senior Vice President of Digital Strategy, Digitas
* Mr. Sean Salehi, Sr. Vice President of Global Products & Chief Technology Officer, QRS Corporation
INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION FOCUS ON FOLLOWING KEY AREAS
* Design of the Senior Management Team: What are the important considerations now as compared and contrasted to five years
* Definition of Roles: What are the key value components for each role within the team?
* Identifying the Senior Management Team: What methods worked and did not in identifying your Senior Management Team?
* Attracting the Senior Management Team: What were the critical attraction factors that make a difference?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Executives who need to implement leadership change to react to the current economy and need to identify a solution.
* Executives who realize that their company has outgrown their current management team and seek a viable solution.
* Executives who are launching new companies or products and need to know how to build a senior management team.
* Executives who seek a process and criteria by which they can evaluate their current executive team.
ABOUT HIGH PERFORMANCE RESOURCES (HPR)
High Performance Resources (http://www.hpresources.com) is an Executive Search and Consulting Firm. HPR evaluates and
builds management teams using value drivers which link Human Capital to Shareholder Value.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND POSSIBLE PARTICIPATION
Send your name, title, email address, telephone number, short bio, and executive summary of company to:
Vice President, Executive Search & Consulting
High Performance Resources (HPR)